Published from The Colorado Association of REALTORSreg; Capitol Connection nbsp; We are excited to announce that a compromise... Read More
Live. Your Life. In Denver.
Denver has it all: Distinctive neighborhoods, charming historic districts, a vibrant downtown, great schools, world-class arts and entertainment, professional sports, temperate weather and outstanding public amenities such as parks, recreation centers and light-rail transportation. Have doubts? Watch this video that captures the essence and spirit of Denver!
Denver is one of the most livable cities in the nation. Housing costs have appreciated in recent years but the Denver area still offers some of the best housing values of any major metropolitan area. Check out these up-to-the minute real estate statistics.
The Mile High City invites you to sample from world class attractions, a thriving arts and cultural scene, exciting nightlife, top quality restaurants and great shopping. Find your way around our great city.
Want to live the good life? Live Urban Real Estate can help. We’re experienced, full-service brokers focusing on Denver's urban neighborhoods. Whether you’re buying or selling, we'll help you live the life you want.
We're Here To Help With Your Relocation To Denver.
Our real estate market is in constant change, and your LIVE Urban broker is your guide through the market. We'll focus on understanding what you need in your new home, and make sure you see only the properties that meet your needs, so you don't spend your valuable time during the stressful relocation period on listings that aren't of interest. As you compare your choices, we'll provide you with important information about the home and the neighborhood, as well as supplemental data regarding financing, inspection, appraisal, zoning, local schools and more.
Our brokers are accustomed to working through the details of a relocation, and as your buyer's agent, your LIVE broker will promote your best interests. We'll also guide you through the property inspection process, make sure any and all agreed-on repair work is carried out, and handle all the contracts and complex paperwork related to the sale. We'll counsel you on obtaining financing for your new investment, and work directly with your relocation company and mortgage lender to provide you with a seamless service package.
Working with a LIVE Urban broker on your move to Denver will save you time, and add professional assurance to every step of the process. And your LIVE Urban broker will work you'll make the your transition as easy a possible. Chat with one of our experienced brokers today to start the process.
Have any doubt? Watch this video and see why we love it here so much!
Live Next Door to Nature.
- Denver has more than 200 parks within the city limits. More than 143,300 acres in the greater Denver area have been preserved as open space.
- Nearby mountains provide a perfect getaway for hiking, camping or fishing. Eleven world-class ski resorts are within 100 miles of the city.
- More than 70 public and private golf courses are located in Denver. The city is also home to an extensive network of recreational pathways and trails.
Live the Arts.
- The Denver Center for the Performing Arts is a showcase for live theater, a nurturing ground for new plays, and a preferred stop on the Broadway touring circuit. The center is also home to Opera Colorado and the Colorado Ballet.
- The Denver Art Museum recently completed a dramatic new expansion, adding large galleries for special exhibitions, and Denver's Museum of Contemporary Art is building a new 25,000-square-foot space in Lower Downtown.
- A new museum is being constructed to house the entire collection of Clyfford Still, a giant of 20th century American art. Denver competed with other major cities for the privilege of housing this collection.
Live for Sports.
- More than six million fans attend pro sporting events in Denver each year, and the city is ranked among the best sports cities in the country.
- Denver has some of the newest sports venues in the nation, including INVESCO Field at Mile High, home to the two-time world champion Denver Broncos. Coors Field is home to Colorado Rockies baseball.
- Denver's Pepsi Center hosts Denver Nuggets basketball, champion Colorado Mammoth lacrosse, Colorado Crush arena football, and two-time Stanley Cup champion Colorado Avalanche hockey.
Live to Shop.
- Denver's 16th Street Mall is downtown's retail core. Shops, restaurants, residential units, offices and hotels keep the area lively.
- Fourteen large, modern retail centers and many additional shopping districts are located throughout the Denver area, with several new projects planned.
- Denver's Cherry Creek neighborhood offers several major department stores and one-of-a-kind boutiques as well as upscale dining and residences.
- Denver typically enjoys 300 sunny days per year -- more than either San Diego or Miami Beach.
- Denver's climate is “semi-arid,” averaging about 16 inches of precipitation annually. The city's low humidity is a blessing, especially in summer.
- Denver's cost of living ranks slightly above the national average but well below many other major cities.
- Denver is home to several of the nation's best hospitals, including America's top respiratory hospital, National Jewish. Children's Hospital of Denver is ranked seventh in the country in pediatric care.
- Denver's K-12 education system includes excellent public schools as well as private and parochial school choices, such as charter schools, magnet schools, Montessori and other options.
Live it Up.
Denver is a mile above sea level at an altitude of 5,280 feet. The city is located at the exact midpoint between Tokyo, Japan, and Frankfurt, Germany. Denver International Airport makes worldwide travel a snap.